Monday, April 9, 2012

Bunnies, Flower pots, Calendula & Bird Houses


The Easter Bunny left me this centerpiece in a tree at Sue's house!!  I like these kind of bunnies that don't get in my garden!


I can't wait to fill these pots with annuals!  The next three nights there might be a frost so will be putting winter dresses back on things!  No fun!




I transplanted five little calendula plants into my expanded flower bed.  I am hoping they will grow and then reseed again for next year.


My handy gardener put up new bird houses for me today!  I love my handy gardener!





4 comments:

Gramz said...

I'll see you at the library tomorrow for that gardening meeting. Thanks for the tip!

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Granz, Looking forward to the meeting! Glad you can come! Nancy

Plant Stands said...

Very sweet...I can see why you love your handy gardener!

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Plant Stands, I don't know what I would do without my wonderful gardener to help me! Thanks for your compliment. Hope you will come visit again! Nancy

Progress in the Courtyard!

  It was so nice to look out my bedroom window this morning and see the Clematis blooming instead of a pile of snow.  It is a rainy day agai...