Sunday, January 29, 2017

Crafts / Hot Pink Bathroom


I love my hot pink bathroom!!!!



Shower area!



The wall of the shower area with the pictures of flowers on the wall and a full length mirror.



Did I tell you I love my hot pink bathroom!!!!!



Off the bathroom is the walk in closet.  Now you can only wear one pair of slacks at a time and I do not need all that space for clothes.  This will be a good storage area for my material but I don't know if it will ever be completely organized!



My new desk and shelf above it to file papers.  It is at the end of my craft counter.



The 8 foot craft counter.  No excuse now not to get something done!



My wooden spool collection on the end wall with bits of lace and ribbon wrapped around some of them.




In the middle of my crafting space is this sign.  I think it says it all!!  Sorry for the reflection in one corner.



My talented card making friend suggested using one of these curtain rods for something.  I had an AHA moment and remembered I had just thrown one of these in the trash barrel.  I retrieved it and it makes a great place to hang my ribbons and laces.



LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Betsy said...

I am so impressed. With your both hot pink craft room and your material storage in the closet, but, the best, very best is that beautiful craft space. I'm also a little bit jealous. It's so nice and organized. Perfect!
Blessings,
Betsy

Cheryl Kimbley said...

You are really getting everything fixed up. Love your decorating and storage ideas!
Great job.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I am so happy for you to be able to set up your new home, and come spring I am sure you will have pictures of what all you're doing outside. *smile* I like your fabric organization! Great job in the bathroom. *smile* And ... i like the spools too. *smile* Have a great day getting more settled into your new home. Sincerely, Mommy of two growing blessings & so much more!

Henny Penny said...

Everything looks so fresh and clean in your new home. That is such a good feeling. I remember when we moved into our newly built home in 1989. All that fabric! I love fabric! You have such a good place to work now. Lots of room.

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Betsy, Thanks! I wonder how long the craft space will stay organized if I am to get anything done! I am already enjoying it though! Nancy

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Cheryl, Thank you! It is a good feeling to finally be able to get some sense out of this chaos! Now to try to keep it organized! LOL Nancy

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi withhimalone, Thanks for your nice comments! It does make me happy to finally be getting things more organized so that maybe I can make some things. Nancy

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Henny Penny, Thank you! I love buying fabric. It must be one of my hobbies! LOL Maybe we should start a "buying fabric" club! Nancy

Granny Marigold said...

I like your hot pink bathroom too. And the enthusiasm you have for new projects!

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Granny Marigold, Thank you! I am not sure I would call it enthusiasm but maybe necessity! LOL Nancy

Leigh said...

I love your bathroom, but I'm really excited to see how you've organized your crafting area!

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Leigh, Thank you! I should get lots of crafting done now that I don't have an excuse but will see. I think I have too many interests! Nancy

Progress in the Courtyard!

  It was so nice to look out my bedroom window this morning and see the Clematis blooming instead of a pile of snow.  It is a rainy day agai...